Add Alexander Street Video
Licensed through the Butte College Library, the Alexander Street video collection provides a wide range of video content that can be used in your Canvas course.
How to Add Video
Alexander Street video can be easily embedded into the Rich Content Editor (RCE) within Canvas. This feature is available throughout a Canvas course, and can be used on a Page, Assignment instructions, Announcement, Quiz question, and more.
- Within the RCE, click the Apps icon in the toolbar, then click View All. This will bring up a list of apps to choose from.
- Click Alexander Street Video.
- Use the Search option to find content.
- Choose from the available options to embed the video into the RCE.
- The video will be embedded on the content page.
See the following guides:
Alexander Street – Link and Embed Best Practices