DEADLINE FOR SECTION CONSOLIDATION: JAN 17, 12pm
Faculty may use this form to request the following:
1. Merge enrollments for multiple sections into a single Canvas course.
Before requesting to combine sections, please read the following information:
Merge Multiple Sections Into A Single Canvas Course
2. Generate an official course shell in Canvas in advance. (EARLY STARTING COURSES ONLY)
NOTE: Courses are automatically generated in Canvas two weeks prior to each term.
If you are preparing for a new semester, please see the following guide:
Preparing For A New Semester – Copy Course Content
Upon submission of your request:
- A Canvas course shell will be created based the course information you specify.
- Additional sections indicated will be merged into the Primary Section.
- The course will be automatically updated with student enrollments throughout the semester, unless you specified otherwise.
- It is the instructor’s responsibility to ensure that the course is ready for use on the first day of class.
Faculty are encouraged to contact TMI for assistance in preparing the course for the coming semester.