- This event has passed.
Timely OER Tutorials
June 30 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PDT
CCCOER are excited to announce their new summer series of “Timely OER Tutorials.” All tutorials are broadcast live from 12 – 12:30 pm PDT and will be followed by an optional 30-minute question & answer period to allow time for those who want to delve deeper into the weekly topic with the speaker and other experts.
These are ideal for faculty, librarians, and instructional designers who are new to OER or need a refresher on basic concepts related to finding, adapting, and teaching with open educational resources. Tutorials are open to anyone from our member institutions, so please share these with anyone at your institution who may be interested.
Registration is required.
Register for session(s).
- June 23rd Introduction to OER
- June 30th Copyright & Open Licensing Applied
- July 14th Searching for OER by Discipline
- July 21st Designing Courses with OER
- July 28th Evaluating and selecting OER